Alex Smith & Company are not just a form of Estate Agents – we also offer a full range of "Professional and Surveying" services.
Alex Smith is a Fellow of the RICS and has over 40 years experience throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
- Registered Valuer with the RICS Valuation Registration Scheme
- Appointed Expert with the RICS Expert Witness Registration Scheme
- Level 7 B-TECH Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
- ISO 9001 2008 Quality Assurance in Survey and Valuations
- Appearances on Radio and TV providing professional property advice
Alex Smith & Company are able to offer a full range of surveying services, the most popular survey chosen being the RICS Homebuyer Report – More Information HERE.
The RICS Homebuyer Report is a clear easy to read report that highlights the general condition of the property, including essential repairs, advising on any further specialist inspections that may be required and providing a Market Valuation (MV) and reinstatement cost for insurance purposes.
We also offer a full range of professional valuations including
- Inheritance Tax / IHT
- Capital Gains Tax / CGT
dealing with potential Tax liabilities and grant of probate.
We provide an independent Market Valuation service, either singularly or jointly instructed, in the valuation of the matrimonial home for divorce proceedings.
Alex Smith and his staff would be pleased to discuss in more detail your precise valuation and survey requirements by calling the Hodge Hill office on 0121 784 6660.